Monday, February 6, 2012

What Made My Day..

My Life Comes with fine print


So, today I decided to do this link up, even though it's going to say its Tuesday by the time I get it posted; it is totally still Monday in my book. And, since its MY blog, what I say goes; right? Ha, moving on; what made my day today was..
Getting the Liebster Blog Award! Thanks, Brittany! Okay, I can't lie. I technically got the award last Tuesday; so I guess what made my day is that I finally found/started following five lovely blogs with less than two hundred followers to give it away to! I decided I couldn't just give it to people who I knew had already received it, I mean where's the fun in that? So, after a week of long searching; here it is; and those I'm passing it onto!



This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!

Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!

In no specific order; my choices for blogs deserving of this award are:
Crystal @ Savings Made Simple
Jennifer @ I Wanna Feel That Fire
Vanessa @ A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul
Yana @ Before I Blink
 Bunnie @ My Life Comes With Fine Print

Everyone should check these ladies out! The blogs listed are very random, just like me. Most importantly, they all are very deserving of this award.

6 comments:

  1. still says monday dear! i love those blogs! i had already followed one, but now i am following them all. great choices. text me. come see me?
    -love
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw that. But, it's totally Tuesday in technical terms. I saw that when I was commenting them. I'll text you tomorrow & I will come see you Wednesday or Thursday, deal?

      Delete
  2. yay!!!! thanks for the link up and for nomiating me!!! Heres to another week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for nominating me =) I had no idea until I read Chelsea's comment this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet are you!? Thank you! You have an adorable little blog! I can't wait to follow! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my lil ol blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the mention! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...