Wednesday, February 8, 2012

We Want to Know..

So, I'm starting to see a pattern. I love a good link-up. Ha! Today I'm linking up with MamarazziQueso, & Crazymama for:



Photobucket

{1} What is for dinner tonight (bonus for sharing the recipe)?






..And crumbs at that. Good thing I don't have kids; right? In my defense; I have snacked all day while working on homework, so I wasn't that hungry!





{2} Share something you are currently looking forward to.





Graduating in December.. and (hopefully) getting a job! Then I can go back to eating full meals, maybe :).





{3} What are your thoughts on re-gifting?


Exhibit one is a re-gift given by me; and exhibit two is a re-gift that I received. So obviously, I'm all for it!



{4} How often do you rearrange your furniture?
This one's easy; I don't have any. Ha; well actually I do, but since I live with my boyfriend & his dad, its not really mine to move.

{5} Share a picture from your cellphone or camera.
This is Zaiden, Chelsea's son. I'm here visiting them & wanted to share this adorable face with everyone :). Check out her blog for plenty more!

1 comment:

  1. oh that baby is darling!! Doritos for dinner i would totally do it if i wasn't feeding my husband too!

    thanks for linking up with us...if you want to be added to the weekly mailing list for the questions each Monday, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...