Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tomorrow I think I'll..

..go to Florida!

There's nothing better than a completely unplanned, spur of the moment road trip! Especially with two of my favorite people :). I am pretty pumped, which is why I'm not sleeping and it's after three a.m. This is my fourth or fifth (it's said how often my memory fails me) time that I've been to this part of Florida; and it is my absolute favorite! It's not a tourist attraction like the other parts I've been to, just a little town called Ellenton; that just happens to have a humongous outlet mall. Hello retail therapy, goodbye school refund! The one and only, and I mean only downside is that we can never get our internet at the house to work on any laptops we take with us; so I probably won't be doing any assignments making any posts. But, I'll be back soon enough. By the way, Chelsea, I think it's safe to say.. I'm hooked! But, I'd give up blogging forever to see this out my window every day..


1 comment:

  1. We woke up to snow this morning. That beach looks great!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...