Wednesday, February 1, 2012

what i'm loving wednesday.

As promised, here's my link-up! 
Jamie at This Kind of Love


I'm loving my new niece, Abigail Elice! She came into the world on January 16th :). In her two weeks and two days of existence, she's already gained 9 ounces! How amazing is that?

Actually, I'm loving all my nieces and nephews; not just the newest addition! These kids are my world. They are the funniest, craziest, most loving children I know :).

Everybody loves money. I'm loving that I finallyyy got my school refund check! It's kind of sad that I'll only get this greatness once more.

I always have; and always will love Mexican food! It's my favorite, hands down. Specifically, I'm loving that Chris & I are going grocery shopping tomorrow; and somehow I always convince him we need to eat at El Camino so we don't "shop on an empty stomach".

Oddly enough, I'm loving my International Marketing class. Since I'm a Business Management major, I am expected to know all the aspects of business. I have never found a class so interesting. I was skeptical about the class at first; since I'd heard mixed reviews. But, I actually enjoy reading the text (it's an online class, so there's no skimming by without reading). It's not the marketing concepts that make it interesting; its the examples using countries that I know basically nothing about. I know, what a nerd. But seriously, I would recommend this class to anyone going into the business field!

Last, but certainly not least.. I'm loving tax time! I just received my last W-2 yesterday and I almost passed out. I had no idea that I had paid in so much in 2011; but I couldn't be happier that I did!

I guess that sums up what I'm loving this Wednesday.. and my first-ever link-up!!



2 comments:

  1. good post. =] && i want some mexican food now. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm your newest follower! I found you through Chelsea.. I love discovering new blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...