Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Way Back Wednesday

Why, hello there strangers! I know I have been horrible at this whole blogging thing. Chelsea, for the record I do still read your blog often! Ha, so on the bright side.. while I have been slacking in the blog world I have gotten a lot accomplished. My grandma had an old post office in her front yard.. which now looks like this:
Wow, huh?

So today I'm back in the blogging world, linking up with twinfatuation and taking a trip down memory lane.

Over eight years ago, I was in the eighth grade. Two of my best friends were Amy & Austin. 
(Austin is farthest right & Amy is beside him)

We called ourselves "the thrio" & were laughing constantly.
(this picture was named "thrio feet".. ha! remember folks, eighth grade)

 It was easy to see that Amy & Austin liked each other, but they were both so shy. So I decided as their friend it was my duty to get past their shyness & get them together. I write Austin a note asking if he liked Amy, promising not to tell blah blah. Well, he writes me back saying yes, he does like her.. don't tell anyone, just the normal thing for a shy fellow like him to say. So, what do I do? Why I tell her of course!!! Ha, so last Sunday..
I went to there wedding :).. & the gift I gave them, was the very note that Austin wrote me over eight years ago (which I am kicking myself for not having a picture of). How's that for a love story?

2 comments:

  1. You do? I used to check yours but gave up a few weeks into it. Haha. They are the cutest! I can't believe that post office is gone. Good work Casey. I've missed you in the blog world. Please stay around for a while. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a PERFECT Way Back When-esday! From an incredible "thrio" to a marriage with a lifelong friend present....LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!

    Thank you so much for linking up...hope you will often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...