Friday, January 27, 2012

under pressure.

So, after hearing about how I needed a blog for like three weeks from my friend Chelsea; I finally gave in. I'm not sure you're gonna see my life as entertaining, but it works for me. I used to have a blog on xanga when I was in high school, but I guess I grew out of it. Looking back on it, it's hard to believe it was me writing those posts. It's amazing to me how much someone can change in such a short time. So, after Chelsea's relentless persuading efforts and me looking back on my old blog; I finally decided to make one. Here it goes..
I'm soooo happy to say that at the end of this year; I will have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. I'll be done with school, something I never thought I'd be able to say! The weirdest part, is that now I am really contemplating going to grad school; something else I never thought I'd say.
There are plenty of things in life that have happened to me this way. I never thought my two best friends would get pregnant in high school. I never thought I'd be an aunt FOUR times. And, more than anything; I NEVER thought my friend Julia would get married before I did. Not that there's anything wrong with her, she's a great person inside and out. She's my oldest friend; I've known her since kindergarten. She's also one of my closest friends. I never thought she'd be ready to settle down at twenty-one. I know I'm not. But, just as the other things I've mentioned; it's happening! That said, I couldn't be more excited for her! But, enough about that for now, Chelsea's gonna teach me a little more about this blogspot business. I'm new, bare with me!

2 comments:

  1. welcome bitch! =] haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt hold a gun to your head, lol. you know you wanted to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...